Once you’ve e-mailed us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling, the process for creating your site is straightforward.
- Step 1: Choose categories of technical content you want from our ENGins site, and let us know if you need more.
- Step 2: Define the branding for your site: logos, colors, fonts, URLs. We’ll use these for both the site itself and the web app.
- Step 3: Tweak the design of the video wall so that it shows the mix of content you want. Bigger photos? More videos? We can make the changes you need as long as we maintain the general structure.
- Step 4: Hook us up with your comms team and the feeds from your department, school, university. We can work with them to get the right content onto the site in a timely way.
- Step 5: Put up your screen and type in your unique URL. The News Wall’s responsive design will work with anything from an iPad to a television to a video wall.
If all goes well, we could have you up and running within a month…